Saturday, April 29, 2017

New Beginnings

This week's #LoveLines theme is Beginnings, and there is a good reason for that. Elle recently started a new job and I'm starting a new job on Monday. It wasn't planned for this to happen. In fact, I found it very strange that she needed to switch jobs and then a month later so did I. I knew I needed a change, I just wasn't expecting it when it came.

It's a good change. I'm moving from a job that stressed me out to a job that is something I've wanted to do for a long time. However; it's going to cut into my time on platforms like Twitter. On Mondays, I try to retweet every #LoveLines participant at least once. I do this as both a welcoming gesture and because everyone is looking for a chance to be heard. This is one thing I'm not going to be able to do that anymore. Perhaps I'll find a way in the future but at this time it will be impossible.

I'll still update my blog every week and participate as much as possible when I have time (during my lunch break and in the evening.)

I hope you all have a lovely week and new beginnings this spring.

No comments:

Post a Comment