Saturday, September 23, 2017

Slow Going

I've been at my job for a few months now. It's a great job and so much better than my last job in a lot of ways. Unfortunately, it is also a very busy job.

Despite that, I have been working on my next novella a little bit. It has been slow going. I know what I want to have happen but also my brain is so tired when I'm home. I'm sure I'll get back into it at a better pace soon.

I'm still also debating if I will ever write the next installment of my Patient Love series. I have honestly felt very uncertain about the whole project all year. The self-doubt is pretty big and a constant in my life, which is why I don't even bother talking about it much.

Another change is that I had to cancel my subscription to Word. For anyone publishing anything on Amazon, I recommend Word over any other tool. It is so easy to use. It took me less than five minutes to set up my paragraph formatting and then you just save as HTML and upload it straight to Amazon. The two talk to each other and it saves so much time and money. Except it is $10.34 a month. That's not a big deal, but when you're not publishing books it's kind of pointless.

My plan right now is to buy a personal version Word but only once I have projects ready to publish.

That's my update! I've also updated the #LoveLines page.

Take care!

No comments:

Post a Comment